SSH question (iPhone lingering issues)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
hey guys, i have my iPhone jailbroken and running 1.1.4 with lots of apps on it. i have a couple issues that from what i have researched, ssh is the only thing that can help fix them. i have used ssh briefly, and that was following a video on youtube so my know how with it is rather small, however i would love to learn more about it.

basically, when trying to get intelliscreen to work, i tried iToday, which was alright, but now that i have uninstalled intelliscreen and iToday, i get a residual iToday thing on my lock screen. from my understanding the only way to get rid of this is to go in with ssh and delete all the files and folders that it installed. if i am wrong please correct me, and if this has already been covered i apologize and would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

my second issue is with the iPhonevideorecorder. i installed this app awhile ago, it worked great for a couple days (using the trial period and only the 30 sec vids) and then it would no longer let me use that, it prompts to "purchase a license" or "enter registration code". my understanding of this is that i need to uninstall it, and go in with ssh and delete everything and then reinstall it in order for it to be able to use the 30 sec trial period again. this one is more important to me as i would like to be able to record some video's tomorrow night. once again if this has been covered i apologize and would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

i also can't use the "set as wallpaper" function to work for any pictures, not even if i turn theme wallpaper on or off in summerboard. i have customize 2.0 working and set my wallpaper to a themed screen and now that is the only thing that will appear.

any help with any of these issues is greatly appreciated. with the ssh, i would love any time of guidance, i already have cyberduck, so i can just open that up and use that accordingly. thanks in advance.

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
hey, i will help you with your wallpaper problem, it`s already been coverd a milion times in this forum go to this thread i wrote it there how to do it.

for the other 2 you can try to delete the files manualy from your phone maybe it will work and you cant do any harm, but it`s the same thing as uninstalling them from installer so i don`t know what to say, i never used itoday and i have a full version of video recorder so i can`t give you more solutions to your first 2 problems

Last edited by a moderator: