SSH toggle has vanished from SBSettings

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by O_mer, Jul 3, 2013.

1. O_mer

O_mer New Member

Hey everyone,

Something really strange happened to me the other day.

When i entered the DropDown window of my SBSettings to see the toggles, i saw that the "SSH" toggle is not there, altough it is turned On in the settings for the DropDown window.

I have tried to turn it off, respring, turn it on and respring and it is still not there.
    I have even tried this process with rebooting.

I thought about reinstalling openSSH from cydia but I don't think that I need to because when I first installed SBSettings, the SSH toggle was already there, except that SSH needed to work only if I install openSSH, so I don't think that reinstalling openSSH will help.

Another thing that came up the day before this issue was that cydia failed to fetch something from the source [Cracked app repo removed] repo.
    I am not sure if there is a connection between the "failed to fetch"thing and the SSH toggle missing, but I'm writing it down to let you know just in case.

I really appreciate your help and time reading this.
    This issue is weird and a bit frustrating at the same time.

If there is something I wrote you didn't understood, post a message and I will explain more.

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak subforum.

Please refrain from discussing cracked apps or software used to install them. We don't support app piracy.

I would try reinstalling OpenSSH.

3. O_mer

O_mer New Member

I am sorry about posting here...

Thank you very much for all, reinstalling worked :)

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I am having an issue with SBSettings as well, but a little different. My WIFI toggle continues to go off on its own although I am still on WIFI in the iPhone settings. I toggle WIFI on but then once I exit SBSettings, it goes back off. To fix this, I have to respring. I have already tried reinstalling SBSettings.