SSL error

bmg97

Bronze
Nov 20, 2007
Hello ! I keep getting a problem here and there with an SSL error. I am using godaddy mail. If I take the SSL off I cannot check the mail. Anyone familiar with this ?

Thanks
B

bmg97

Bronze
Nov 20, 2007
It wont do it now because I need it to. If I remember correctly it says SSL Error, please make sure your settings are correct or make sure your provider need the SSL. I just sent and received three times and it won't do it mother #@$%^$ !

bmg97

Bronze
Nov 20, 2007
I am still getting the F ' in error. It says SSL problem then as soon as that pops up it send the mail. I am starting to think the mail program they use SUCKS. Sometimes it sends with no problem and sometimes it gives a problem.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I am still getting the F ' in error. It says SSL problem then as soon as that pops up it send the mail. I am starting to think the mail program they use SUCKS. Sometimes it sends with no problem and sometimes it gives a problem.
If Godaddy is just a POP3 account, maybe just set it to forward to a GMail or Yahoo account ...

bmg97

Bronze
Nov 20, 2007
If Godaddy is just a POP3 account, maybe just set it to forward to a GMail or Yahoo account ...
I guess I could do that but I would rather make things work the way they should instead of me having to make the best of it.

bmg97

Bronze
Nov 20, 2007
Well I seem to have solved the problem. It was that I am stupid ! I turned off the SSL and works like it should. Like a new toy all over again :) Thanks for the replys patrickj !