st. louis

nikkisixx102

Android Killer
Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
i just called the mall in st. louis and the said they arent allowing campers. what? has any other mall said this to people? do you just think the mall is saying this to TRY to stop it....idk... any thoughts

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
makes perfect sense to me. they would have to hire extra security to take care of the overnight campers. plus it's an insurance risk.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
i just called the mall in st. louis and the said they arent allowing campers. what? has any other mall said this to people? do you just think the mall is saying this to TRY to stop it....idk... any thoughts
I called our mall in Nashville and they are ready for everyone. They have 24/7 security which most malls should have. What is your Apple Store saying?

nikkisixx102

Android Killer
Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I called our mall in Nashville and they are ready for everyone. They have 24/7 security which most malls should have. What is your Apple Store saying?
My mall said NO camping overnight, that people will just have to wait until 7 a.m to get in

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
my att store told me that they'll have security whole night, so yeah we're allowed to camp out for whole night :)

woot woot