st. Pat's pics upload 2 EIC help

k here's what I want to do... The St patrick's Day celebration starts bright and early Friday morning. I will be there drinking green beer that morning and would like to share the fun with EIC. My question is how can I upload pictures as I take them to EIC through my iPhone without having to hook up to my laptop...? Can this be done? What steps do I need to take? I guess I can take the laptop and leave it in the car and make a run or two back two the car.. Would prefer to send them all morning long as Im there. Thanks for any help..

Email to your flickr account and then link them here on EIC? That's probably the easiest way.

Ok I've got an iflickr account...I can show a link here on EIC, but will I be able to get the actual photo here on the forum?

Ok I've got an iflickr account...I can show a link here on EIC, but will I be able to get the actual photo here on the forum?
As long as you have the URL for the image, you should be able to post it. Just click the little picture on the tool bar and paste the URL to your image there.

For instance:

comes from http://lh5.google.com/ansel.whatley.../7th grade Christmas lunch 008.JPG?imgmax=512

being pasted into the pop up box after clicking the image tool bar button.

Voila!

man if the iPhone had copy/paste this would be a breeze. I've yet to try the quasi copy paste function that's been posted about on the forums.

ok so i've copied a photo link out of my photobucket account from the iPhone, but everytime I try to paste it with iCopy it will only paste to the url box at the top of safari and not into the reply box. Is the URL box all that we can paste to? if you can get it to post in a text box then uploading the St. Patty's day pics will be pretty painless.

ok I've figured it out, and have uploaded a pic to the iPhone pics thread.

The icopy app works with photobucket, I haven't tried flickr. It's kinda a pain to use but it does work. You may have to tap around on the text box in EIC a few times to get it to paste.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
ive ben looking for the easiest solution to this problem for a while now. I havnt tried photobucket yet tho.

Lincoln

Gold
Does this mean that the real OJ will be revealed? I suppose we shall see... :eek:

- John

Does this mean that the real OJ will be revealed? I suppose we shall see... :eek:

- John

Yes, it's quite possible....

if I can figure this out. I'm home now and this is my mission tonight.... To upload the pic like Colstiger has done with the super cute brunette..

i will obviously be using www.iflikr.com/photos/ojsakila/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's quite possible....

if I can figure this out. I'm home now and this is my mission tonight.... To upload the pic like Colstiger has done with the super cute brunette..

i will obviously be using www.iflikr.com/photos/ojsakila/
Hey OJ, have you tried the iCopy c/p workaround yet? let us know how it works with flikr. i've got it to work with photobucket but I'm not a huge fan of photobucket.

Man I miss St. Patties day in London - usually had to book the day of and day after off work, due to getting severely mullered ...:)

Bone

Zealot
Gold
I love st pats day. I'm gone make it a goal to get some good pis of all the green fun.