Stack Questions

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Has anyone else had issues with Stack causing Springboard to crash (and generate an error screen where it tells you to restart it or reboot etc)?

Also, after a short while of using it, I seem to have inadvertently made it disappear from its normal spot/s down in the Dock. I cannot get it to appear at all, except when I launch SBSettings.

Is there an easy fix for this?

hurlthis22

Bronze
Jan 12, 2009
Moorpark, CA
I downloaded stacks this weekend too and had to uninstall. Only cause it was being really annoying. It did crash, and it stayed in the middle.. i couldnt move it...

Sorry don't have answer. But hoping someone here does. Also how can you move it away from the center..

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I downloaded stacks this weekend too and had to uninstall. Only cause it was being really annoying. It did crash, and it stayed in the middle.. i couldnt move it...

Sorry don't have answer. But hoping someone here does. Also how can you move it away from the center..
It's got an entry in the Settings app - just below Store (not in amongst the listing of applications) - you can choose between Center or Bottom Right positions in there.

That doesn't help me at all because I can't get the little bugger to appear anymore.