Standby time

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Henrico

Jan 12, 2007
I haven't heard much about the iPhone's standby time. If the battery has enough juice for 16hrs of audio playback then im hoping standby time is rlly good. Anyone know about this?
Cheers

May 6, 2007
United States
I am guessing it will be pretty good. My razr right now lasts about a week without use, but I use it relatively often. My iPod is a different story, though. Lol it's all busted up and stuff and lasts about 20 mins when I can finally get it to turn on. Maybe you can see now one of the reasons that I want this phone.

I will do some research and see if I can find a quota for standby time.

EDIT: I have been looking a bit and found one site that says the iPhone will exceed the specifications for battery life that are on the Apple site. (5 hours talk/ 16 hours audio playback, etc.)

Another site though, a different forum, there are estimates for anywhere between 5 and 10 days on standby without the cellular stuff turned on, and 2 days with it on.

I will keep looking.

Henrico

Jan 12, 2007
I am guessing it will be pretty good. My razr right now lasts about a week without use, but I use it relatively often. My iPod is a different story, though. Lol it's all busted up and stuff and lasts about 20 mins when I can finally get it to turn on. Maybe you can see now one of the reasons that I want this phone.

I will do some research and see if I can find a quota for standby time.

EDIT: I have been looking a bit and found one site that says the iPhone will exceed the specifications for battery life that are on the Apple site. (5 hours talk/ 16 hours audio playback, etc.)

Another site though, a different forum, there are estimates for anywhere between 5 and 10 days on standby without the cellular stuff turned on, and 2 days with it on.

I will keep looking.
Cheers. I'll see if I can find anything too.