"Star Wars Episode 7" is scheduled for release in 2015

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by imutter, Oct 30, 2012.

1. imutter

imutter Genius

2. cliffeman

cliffeman Zealot

Maybe Disney will finally release the theatrical versions of the original trilogy. One can only hope! :D
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius

One one hand, I'm sick of this franshise being dragged through the mud, but on the other, I suppose they can't really do much worse than the prequel trilogy... so my official position is "meh".
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ITS ME DAVID

ITS ME DAVID Evangelist

If we live that long
  6. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius

Should have stopped after the first three.

Side note. Met George several times and been to and toured skywalker ranch several times.

Second side note. George makes amazing chili.
  7. Was informed of this via the Imperial News Network last week, but sworn to secrecy.
    Glad it's out now....:D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. :censored:

(y)

(y) (y)
  9. Cool. Now, can you give us some highly qualified analysis of Tim Cook? Does he make good chili?
  10. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius

George should definitely have been fired.

And I'm still waiting for an apology letter for episodes I, II, III, and Indy IV.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius

I turn all my "highly qualified fanatic close personal friends of a guy who knew a guy" opinions and very bold statements to Mac.
  12. Tim Cook couldn't pour water out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel in a sans serif font....:D
  13. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius

Maybe the boot gives it the flavor.

That and love!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. TrueChili

TrueChili Member

Don't really know how I feel about this. My father called me yesterday to inform me and I repeatedly assured him that it wasn't April Fools Day. I love Star Wars; Im excited for the prospect of more SW but I kind of feel that any more movies will overdo it.
  15. KabaModern

KabaModern Zealot

I read there are plans for another two after Episode 7. And then eventually they'll release one every 2 or 3 years.

:confused:
  16. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius

It's a huge pile of cash just waiting to be harvested, and they're going to get their money's worth. $4b seems like chump change in the long run.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. A "Blue Harvest"?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius

I've read some of the books that spin off before, during, and after the six episodes. So much potential...
  19. Shadows of the Empire was killer...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. acosmichippo

acosmichippo Genius

Yeah, that video game was the first thing to come to my mind when I heard they were doing more movies. That would kick so much ass.
  21. IIRC, Shadows was the first novel authorized by Lucas.
    It would also be great to get some Han Solo backstory