Starbucks anyone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 25, 2007
Hi,
Has anyone here connected their iPhone at a Starbucks? It seems to connect to the t-mobile hotspot, but i'm unable to reach any internet sites. just wondering if there is anything else i need to do. i have a t-mobile hotspot account...

hutchensgd

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Good connection speed, but better yet, great coffee! Sort of wired and WIRED!:p

Hi,
Has anyone here connected their iPhone at a Starbucks? It seems to connect to the t-mobile hotspot, but i'm unable to reach any internet sites. just wondering if there is anything else i need to do. i have a t-mobile hotspot account...

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I had been able to get onto starbucks wifi via the starbucks card reloading program. But today I went to 2 starbucks and my login doesn't work anymore. If starbucks or AT&T don't fix this soon, no more card reloading.

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Fixed my Starbucks wifi problem. I had to call AT&T and the person I spoke with found that I had not responded to an e-mail verifying my identity so my login wasn't good. I got it squared away and BAM, back on wi-fi! :laugh2:

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
ok ill ask again to the group
I am with AT&T and don't know about the cards you referenced. I know I received an email from AT&T giving me instructions for accessing wifi at starbucks. It appeared to be more trouble than it was worth since I don't frequent starbucks that frequently.