starbucks gift card free iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
I don't know who else has seen this, but if you register this new starbucks gift card on their website, you can get two free iTunes downloads. And you can have up to 3 cards registered per person.

diesel

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
NYC
I don't know who else has seen this, but if you register this new starbucks gift card on their website, you can get two free iTunes downloads. And you can have up to 3 cards registered per person.

seen what? and what "new" starbucks gift card are you talking about............details, details, details

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yeah I'm not quite sure what you're talking about here either. I know that Starbucks are giving out 1 free iTunes download for a particular song that is in the selection this month. I got mine yesterday, it was "Jokerman" by Bob Dylan.

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
They are just like the regular starbucks store gift cards / store credit that yoiu can buy, but they have a little picture of a chair on them along with a play button triangle, a mini coffee cup, and a pair of headphones. They are very colorful ( beige, yellow, blue, and red ) and have a little blue sticker on them that says register this card at their website, ( i don't know if i am allowed to post external links here... ) and receive a code for two free iTunes downloads. I will post a picture of the specific starbucks card later tonight when i get home. I also know about the free song of the day that they are offering, which is currently bob dylan and this is something completly different. I will activate one and also try it tonight and let everyone know how it works, and if there is a limit to the number of cards you can use... ( i took 22 of them yesterday...) :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
They are just like the regular starbucks store gift cards / store credit that yoiu can buy, but they have a little picture of a chair on them along with a play button triangle, a mini coffee cup, and a pair of headphones. They are very colorful ( beige, yellow, blue, and red ) and have a little blue sticker on them that says register this card at their website, ( i don't know if i am allowed to post external links here... ) and receive a code for two free iTunes downloads. I will post a picture of the specific starbucks card later tonight when i get home. I also know about the free song of the day that they are offering, which is currently bob dylan and this is something completly different. I will activate one and also try it tonight and let everyone know how it works, and if there is a limit to the number of cards you can use... ( i took 22 of them yesterday...) :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
if this works, i'll be at starbucks ASAP

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
here's an idea, get your xmas shopping done early.

everyone on my list will get $5 coffee cards and i'll get free music :D

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
You sir, are a Genius. Then again, I spend about $5 a day at Starbuck's so I might just go and buy 3 months worth of $5 giftcards. Mwahahha.
ok first of all, you're an idiot:p well kinda.. i mean $5x7x4x12... not even math i'd want to find out cause i'd nearly shite myself when i found out how much money i had wasted..

plus, i think you might want to think about what it's doing to your body :eek: lol

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
ok first of all, you're an idiot:p well kinda.. i mean $5x7x4x12... not even math i'd want to find out cause i'd nearly shite myself when i found out how much money i had wasted..

plus, i think you might want to think about what it's doing to your body :eek: lol
Haha I shoulda specified. The Starbuck's is right on campus so the $5 is actually rarely coffee drinks. It's usually a muffin and a bottled water, or a chicken caesar salad (which are amazing by the way) or a vanilla bean frappachino. It still is a hell of a lot of money at Starbuck's but I would just get it at Einstein Bagels otherwise. A man's gotta eat :laugh2:.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
haha, i'm glad i didn't go on a rant about how starbucks coffee is COMPLETE crap compared to GOOD coffee(i used to work in a coffee shop, i know coffee ^_^)

but yeah, i do actually enjoy their marble cake, even if it isn't made in the store.. and Jones Soda is good too :D

but yeah, i love giving gifts that give me something lol.

here's a little joke that just popped into my head from a while ago: When you ask your girlfriend/wife what she wants for ____(holiday)____ and she replies with "you should know" or "it doesn't matter as long as it's from you", the answer is XBOX.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
haha, i'm glad i didn't go on a rant about how starbucks coffee is COMPLETE crap compared to GOOD coffee(i used to work in a coffee shop, i know coffee ^_^)

but yeah, i do actually enjoy their marble cake, even if it isn't made in the store.. and Jones Soda is good too :D

but yeah, i love giving gifts that give me something lol.

here's a little joke that just popped into my head from a while ago: When you ask your girlfriend/wife what she wants for ____(holiday)____ and she replies with "you should know" or "it doesn't matter as long as it's from you", the answer is XBOX.

Haha, that's awesome. Speaking of jokes involving gifts, I'm PMing you one of my personal, NWS, favorites.

Aug 28, 2007
so they have these cards just laying on the counters?

and how is it credited? does it like ass 1.98 to your account or something?

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007

I don't know about the formula you just came up with, but I spend $3.19 every day at Starbucks because I have to have the caffeine - and I can't make coffee that good at home - usually. Definitely can't easily make my usual venti blackeye (bold coffee with two espresso shots).

Anyhow, I haven't been able to complete a successful download (of a free song) yet. I gave up yesterday after the 5th "timed out" message and tried to redeem from the iPhone. Guess what. You can't redeem your coupon on the iPhone. I ended up paying for the Dylan tune :mad: by accident.

If I can ever get the stupid free song to download, it'll be sort of like saving a dollar a day!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I don't know about the formula you just came up with, but I spend $3.19 every day at Starbucks
ok
$5 a day X 7 days a week X 4 weeks a month X 12 months a year

for you just put ($3.19)in the equation.
and if you're thinking "well i don't get it every day, what about holidays!" i figure that there has to be SOME days where you get coffee more than once..

and if you do truly spend that much each day at starbucks, then it looks like this really does benefit you! :D

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
ok
$5 a day X 7 days a week X 4 weeks a month X 12 months a year

for you just put ($3.19)in the equation.
and if you're thinking "well i don't get it every day, what about holidays!" i figure that there has to be SOME days where you get coffee more than once..

and if you do truly spend that much each day at starbucks, then it looks like this really does benefit you! :D
Oh, so your 5X7X4X12 = 5X336

Actually, I never get more than 1 a day, and only on weekdays. I make a nice french press on weekend mornings when I have time to sit and enjoy some peace and quiet. That means I get 5X4X12 free songs a year (240). YAY for me! Well, if I could get the d@$# things to download! So far I'm 0 for 3...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Oh, so your 5X7X4X12 = 5X336

Actually, I never get more than 1 a day, and only on weekdays. I make a nice french press on weekend mornings when I have time to sit and enjoy some peace and quiet. That means I get 5X4X12 free songs a year (240). YAY for me! Well, if I could get the d@$# things to download! So far I'm 0 for 3...

yeah all this math is confusing me now..

and i thought this only worked with gift cards? now i'm X2 confused...:sick: