Starbucks Or Magic Mountain?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Do you expect your iPHONE purchase location to be that of MICKEYMOUSELAND?/DMVLAND? or do you expect it to be mellow like
STARBUCKS(on a busy morning)/POST OFFICE(mid morning)

I expect it to be exactly like my local Starbucks location. People lined up for their fix. But no more than 15.

radbrent

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
Yeah. I don't really know. I think my store will be fine. It's kind of hidden so that's good! I don't know what to expect you know? I'm not sure if there will be lines or not :/

DMV.. oh lord I remember I had to go back 4 times to get my permit... just for my permit! I passed the test the first time too. I could type a lot of bad words about the dmv... we all could!

Knowsall

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Yeah. I don't really know. I think my store will be fine. It's kind of hidden so that's good! I don't know what to expect you know? I'm not sure if there will be lines or not :/

DMV.. oh lord I remember I had to go back 4 times to get my permit... just for my permit! I passed the test the first time too. I could type a lot of bad words about the dmv... we all could!
yes...even the post office here only has like 20 people at most at its busiest with enough cashiers to help move it along.

lovemacs

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
I want something inbetween. I obviously don't want tons and tons of people, esp. if i'm not at the front of the line! But, if it was just me and my brother, it will be lonely and slightly depressing. I hope there is no news coverage.