starting over

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
dear all:
When i bouth iPhone ,it was a real change in communication.it was defficult to change from regular cell phone to iPhone (challinge).
so it came to my mined an idea,that i need to change things in my life,for example unger.believe it or not it worked.I changed from ungery person to a peacefully man.
please share with me things changed in your life since you had iPhone.

Thank you in advance.
B,rgrds
M
aircraft engg.
sv airlines

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Sort of like Zen and the art of iPhone jailbreaking?

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
dear all:
When i bouth iPhone ,it was a real change in communication.it was defficult to change from regular cell phone to iPhone (challinge).
so it came to my mined an idea,that i need to change things in my life,for example unger.believe it or not it worked.I changed from ungery person to a peacefully man.

Thank you in advance.
B,rgrds
M
aircraft engg.
sv airlines
Dude, lay off the herb. Seriously. Every time I read one of your posts I feel like I'm watching "The Big Lebowski".

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
Oh, and I was never afraid to fly until finding out you're an engineer for an airline! ;)

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
Oh, and I was never afraid to fly until finding out you're an engineer for an airline! ;)
reallay, try trains next time or walking.:panyway thnx

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
Trains crash, Man! They crash! I've seen The Fugitive! No way! It's a government plot! You're all out to get me!

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
Trains crash, Man! They crash! I've seen The Fugitive! No way! It's a government plot! You're all out to get me!
Yeh,now u think your self H.FORD.;)

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
dear all:

Thank you in advance.
B,rgrds
M
aircraft engg.
sv airlines
I am glad that getting an iPhone was such a great experience for you. I did not have any special epiphany upon receiving the iPhone, but I enjoy it very much. I am much more careful with iPhone than I was with any other phone, which is a small change.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
That's where you're wrong. Harrison bases most of his characters on me! :)
Bugger me - I was thinking Henry Ford! I know I never paid any attention in class, but I really didn't recall Henry Ford being some sort of action hero.

Now it's all clear.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Bugger me - I was thinking Henry Ford! I know I never paid any attention in class, but I really didn't recall Henry Ford being some sort of action hero.

Now it's all clear.
HHHAHAHAHAAHAHAA :p:p

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
I am glad that getting an iPhone was such a great experience for you. I did not have any special epiphany upon receiving the iPhone, but I enjoy it very much. I am much more careful with iPhone than I was with any other phone, which is a small change.
kokogirl

believe me you donot know the meaning of great experience

just be coooool

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
your English is in need of some serious help. It sucks trying to read your jibberish...
I'm really hoping he's from another country and english isn't his native tongue. Otherwise he really does spend most of his time stoned. And working on airliners. That we fly on. In the air. Really really high. Without parachutes. :laugh2:

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Was all that really warranted? The man/woman is obviously from another country. Give him or her a break. Your answer, had nothing to do with what he or she asked, and was extremely vicious. Did you really have to flame the person in not one, but two back to back post's? What has happened to love and compassion in this world? Remember this, the very person that you flame, could be the ONLY person that has an answer, to one of your questions.

To The OP,
Don't pay any attention, to the rudeness of some people here. Don't let them scare you away from posting. I think you asked a great question. Here is my answer. The iPhone has become a HUGE part of my life. I used to have to carry my laptop with me everywhere. I now, hang my iPhone on my side, and go out and face the world. Some days I hate my iPhone, most days I love it. I almost feel sometimes, like I'm having a relationship with iPhone. I always want it close to me...Mark:laugh2:

BTW: OP, Please Keep Posting!

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
i phonian again thank you and again you showed me that there are people in the west still live with principles ,principles that most people lost them in highway ages.
believe me your kindness well stay and live thourgh your great great sons you are a nople blood.

thank you

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
i'm male
35y old
supv engineer
controlling and planning maintinance for deffirent aircrafts such as 747-400 ,a300,md-11,md-90,erj-170, and 737 boeing.

all in my head.

Thanks again.

CoOoOoL

Bronze
Dec 2, 2007
I'm really hoping he's from another country and english isn't his native tongue. Otherwise he really does spend most of his time stoned. And working on airliners. That we fly on. In the air. Really really high. Without parachutes. :laugh2:
thank you for the information about airplanes ((( fly high )));)