Starting Point For Theme Changes!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

victo019

Jun 14, 2007
Ok. I have done the whole ringtone thing. Thanks to everyone for the help. I want to change the theme on the iPhone now. I am using win xp. Can someone tell me where to go to get started? I went to Hack the iPhone but it seems that the "changing system graphics" topic is for Mac. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :laugh2::p

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Ok. I have done the whole ringtone thing. Thanks to everyone for the help. I want to change the theme on the iPhone now. I am using win xp. Can someone tell me where to go to get started? I went to Hack the iPhone but it seems that the "changing system graphics" topic is for Mac. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :laugh2::p
This should have been opened in the "iPhone Software" thread.

I see that you've also posted it there. I'm not the moderator here, so I can't delete this thread with extreme prejudice. lol

I can tell you this, it's not appreciated.

Jul 17, 2007
I would also like to know this im in his exact same position...please
if you haven't already.....run the Jailbrake process found in this topic

once you finish that..... download the latest Manzana here

Manzana is a program that reads the iPhone file structure and allows you to drag and drop your new images into the directory of your choice.

I always delete the picture on the iPhone first and then upload a new one (with the same exact name) but you can probably get away with just replacing....

And thats it.....its that simple.......

Hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:

unknownentry

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Knoxville, TN
www.iphonesurge.com
Last edited by a moderator:

victo019

Jun 14, 2007
This should have been opened in the "iPhone Software" thread.

I see that you've also posted it there. I'm not the moderator here, so I can't delete this thread with extreme prejudice. lol

I can tell you this, it's not appreciated.
Get yourself a life...I posted it where I wanted too. Let Chris correct me if I need it. You could have just bypassed it and kept your mouth shut. I can tell you that! Thanks in advance!

victo019

Jun 14, 2007
Thanks for the help from everyone else. And amalone87. I am going to try the advice. I may be back with questions. Thanks again everyone.