Starting to Lose my mind

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
Every since I got this phone I have been obsessed with keeping the screen clean, now every 5 minutes I have to wipe the screen to get off all the finger prints, even if I'm still using the phone afterwards. I swear to god I'm starting to go mental here :sick:

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
haha you aint the only one.. man I do the same I clean it like crazy and then 2 minutes later I will use it and have to clean it again... I bought a skin to have less fingerprints i hear that helps llol

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
I have the crystal screen protector on they sell at Apple and yes it does show less fingerprints than without, but they still show up and cause me to clean the screen.
And this isn't helping since I already have OCD when it comes to other things, great heres another one :(

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
LOL...Glad to know that I'm not alone! I hate the fingerprints as well. I clean my screen once or twice a day depending on how busy I am.

Martlet

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
The stuff at the store is "iKlear".

The big blue cloth comes with the kit (as well as a small blue cloth, a bottle of mild cleaner, some cleaning packets, etc).

What's in the bottle at the store may or may not be iKlear solution though, I was told when I use up the solution, just fill it with water.

The key is keeping the cloth clean... once you get the cloth filled with oils, then water + the cloth won't work as well.

I've got microfiber clothes all over the place nowadays, and microfiber bags for anything that needs cleaning (glasses, sunglasses, iPhone). I recommend starting a collection of strategically placed clothes as the best way to keep the iPhone clean.

I just round them up when I do laundry, and toss them in with the clothes so they don't get too dirty over time.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
I have the crystal screen protector on they sell at Apple and yes it does show less fingerprints than without, but they still show up and cause me to clean the screen.
And this isn't helping since I already have OCD when it comes to other things, great heres another one :(
"In the lastest news, the nation is being swept with OCD as iPhone buyers are developing illnesses due to the smudges left on the iPhone Screen by finger swiping.....Ron"

Montalicious

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
the cool thing is though if you aren't like paying attnetion to the fingerprints, the screen is so bright they are impossible to see, like the only time u see them is if the phone is sleeping or if you are really looking for them

STNLESS

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
it's called iKlear. It is amazing, used on the space shuttle and space station. it cleans surfaces like there is no tomorrow!