Starting to Lose my mind

iHuman

Bronze
Dec 16, 2006
Hells Kitchen, New York City
I clean my glasses and with the spray on the cloth already, I wipe down the whole phone, this includes removing the rubber case as well. I obssess about putting the phone back in the case with out touching it with my fingers. A large cloth helps for that

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
Wow, I thought I was the only one with iPhonaphobia(I'm copyrighting that, lol). My wife could care less she only wipes her screen like twice a day. I've cleaned my screen three times already while typing this message! And I'm not even using the phone. j/k
:mad:

PARADA6

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
i only wipe (clean) my screen or phone once a day, that is when I get home from work. The more you clean the screen or phone the more chances are to scratch the phone, besides there's no point to clean it so many times when you know you are gonna use it later and it will gets dirty again right after:)

DeadSpider

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Vacherie,Louisiana
I wipe mine constantly aswell. I noticed since my wife sudgested it, Purell Hand Sanitizer stuff works well. I been cleaning my hands with it a lot between using my phone. It seems to remove a lot of oils from my hands. So my screen doesn't get nearly as smudged up now.

JPizzzle

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
I clean mine on my pants or shirt, just I would glasses since it's optical quality glass which would take a great deal to scratch. I do wipe it once a day or so with the cloth when I can. Don't go crazy trying to keep fingerprints off. It's touch screen it's always gonna have fingerprints :)

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Yeah its always gunna have prints but gets the point where you wanna keep the phone lookin pretty lol so you constantly wipe and wipe