Status Bar in the wrong place please help !

Oct 16, 2008
can someone please explain to me how to get my status bar back to the top of the screen please i was trying to install a new theme think i messed that up so tried to put it back to normall and it just stays on the side
ps i am pretty new to this moddin stuff so not sure if the picture will upload so it if don't someone could let me know that would be great

Attachments

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Restart your phone. Hold the sleep button at the top until the power off slider pops up. Once it's off, hold the same button again till the Apple logo shows on the screen.

By the way, your issue is a typical headache from jailbreaking. Keeping your phone unjailbroken will keep it much more responsive and a lot less buggy.

Oct 16, 2008
sorry matey have tried that still there only happened after i tied to install iNitsua Beta 2.1 Standard theme

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
sorry matey have tried that still there only happened after i tied to install iNitsua Beta 2.1 Standard theme
I would try uninstalling the themes through Cydia, AND uninstalling Winterboard. Reboot your phone after that's finished, and make sure the stock them is situated properly. Then, reinstall Winterboard and AVOID THAT THEME!

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I would try uninstalling the themes through Cydia, AND uninstalling Winterboard. Reboot your phone after that's finished, and make sure the stock them is situated properly. Then, reinstall Winterboard and AVOID THAT THEME!
Like the new avy. :cool:

Oct 16, 2008

Installed it through ssh have deleted it have not deleted winterboard tho will try that cheers