Steinheil Screen Protector for Retina Display?

Nov 7, 2010
Hey guys, I've heard about the amazing quality of the Steinheil crystal clear screen protectors. Just wanted to see your guys opinion on these screen protectors. How good are they actually, are they really crystal clear and do they have any stickiness that is associated with the invisible shields? I really hated the stickiness of my invisible shield screen, so I took it off. I also thought it hindered the retina display of my iPod Touch 4. It's going around with a naked screen right now... A bit worried.
What do you think of these screen protectors?

Squid028

Jul 24, 2010
Connecticut
Hey guys, I've heard about the amazing quality of the Steinheil crystal clear screen protectors. Just wanted to see your guys opinion on these screen protectors. How good are they actually, are they really crystal clear and do they have any stickiness that is associated with the invisible shields? I really hated the stickiness of my invisible shield screen, so I took it off. I also thought it hindered the retina display of my iPod Touch 4. It's going around with a naked screen right now... A bit worried.
What do you think of these screen protectors?
Steinheil is the best in my opinion. They don't have that stickiness feeling like I noticed Zagg has. They are really crystal clear.