Steve, All I Wanted Was?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Please, post only one feature that you would of loved to have gotten, in the current update, and why it is important to you.

I would have loved to have gotten CUT & PASTE! I never realized just how important and time saving, CUT & PASTE really is, until not having it on the iPhone. I look forward to iPhone v2, but seriously doubt that I will purchase it, if no CUT & PASTE. I guess Apple figures, if no accessible file system (if unmodded) then why bother with CUT & PASTE. Hey Apple, there are a lot more uses for CUT & PASTE than moving things into a file. Please Apple, I beg you! Next update for sure, CUT & PASTE...Mark:sick:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I really don't seem to have much need for copy/paste but I would really just enjoy some MMS. In the past 2 days I've gotten at least 10 "go to viewmymessage.com" MMS messages and it's just such an inconvenient hassle. Though, copy/paste would be useful trying to type the code into the fields correctly, but I usually just use my laptop to go to the site.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I'm quite satisfied with the update. The webclips are quite handy, and having iTunes in the dock is nice. The Google Maps update is wonderful as well.

- John

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Please, post only one feature that you would of loved to have gotten, in the current update, and why it is important to you.

I would have loved to have gotten CUT & PASTE! I never realized just how important and time saving, CUT & PASTE really is, until not having it on the iPhone. I look forward to iPhone v2, but seriously doubt that I will purchase it, if no CUT & PASTE. I guess Apple figures, if no accessible file system (if unmodded) then why bother with CUT & PASTE. Hey Apple, there are a lot more uses for CUT & PASTE than moving things into a file. Please Apple, I beg you! Next update for sure, CUT & PASTE...Mark:sick:
Hear, hear!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I really don't seem to have much need for copy/paste but I would really just enjoy some MMS. In the past 2 days I've gotten at least 10 "go to viewmymessage.com" MMS messages and it's just such an inconvenient hassle. Though, copy/paste would be useful trying to type the code into the fields correctly, but I usually just use my laptop to go to the site.
this is what i want. people need to see what i'm doing at all times even if they're not close to me.

and no one checks their email. email is so lamxorz

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
We have a sensor at the top of our phone that when it detects light it does this for us..
I believe that is only for the screen. If it does work, it dosen't work nearly as well as my other phones. It has to be like perfect lighting conditions for me to get a decent shot. I also noticed if I tilt the camera downwards I can get a little much needed brightness. Otherwise dark areas appear almost pitch black.

Ag-Ryan

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
-MMS
-Copy Paste
-More Camera Features (better software)
-Background for home screen (translucent icons?)
-AIM
-Built in Games (no matter what they were, it would be nice)
-Safari to REMEMBER my passwords, locations, etc. i hate entering them 1000000 times
-Widescreen Keyboard in SMS
-See Picture ID when receiving SMS
-A Way to see the time for each SMS sent
-Custom SMS tones
-More Apps (well be getting this soon tho :)
-Customizable App icons