Steve jobs resigns

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I thought Jobs was boring, Tim Cook made me change my mind.
I missed watching that turtleneck go back and forth the stage.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I liked his presentation better. He seems more natural to me. Not exciting, but then neither was Steve.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I liked his presentation better. He seems more natural to me. Not exciting, but then neither was Steve.
Steve, like I've said before, was exited about what he presented, just like a little kid at christmas morning, that's what made me like him.
I do agree that Tim was a bit more natural to it than steve was thou.
Meh, Maybe I'm just used to watching him on stage for so long.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
If Tim was more natural then maybe it's cause he's more corporate polished professional. While Steve came to this by hacking stuff in the garage. And I'm not knocking Steve this one time as I hacked stuff in the garage too.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
Judging by what happened today...........

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app

Last edited by a moderator:

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Judging by what happened today...........

Sent from my iPhone4 using iCafe app
It does suggest that they're sticking if not extending to an 18-month half step/36-months to wow life cycle (we can only hope at this point) which was beautiful for profitability in a landscape free of competition.

That of course is not the situation today.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Thanks for changing the world, once again steve 
I will miss you.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I'm gonna keep the iPhone4, if I sell it I will regret that like I did with the V1 iPhone.
This was the last iPhone presented by Jobs, no reason to sell it for a useless 300 bucks.
My girlfriend made me tear up earlier, not much just a tear relax, she reminded me of how happy I was when I open my Christmas gift 4 years ago when she bought me my very first iPhone.

Ugh,I'm feeling like poo right now.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I'm gonna keep the iPhone4, if I sell it I will regret that like I did with the V1 iPhone.
This was the last iPhone presented by Jobs, no reason to sell it for a useless 300 bucks.
My girlfriend made me tear up earlier, not much just a tear relax, she reminded me of how happy I was when I open my Christmas gift 4 years ago when she bought me my very first iPhone.

Ugh,I'm feeling like poo right now.
True. I tear up periodically too. I hope I don't do it tomorrow or who knows. But the 4S was the last iPhone built under jobs power, well, for the most part. I think of it as an antique. It will be okay. (Pats you on back)

Sent from my iPod touch using iCafe app

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
In this day in history, the great Steve Jobs resigned from CEO at Apple and steps down to chairman.

Also, on this day in history, Tim Cook becomes CEO of Apple.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Don't forget, same time last year I was doing the same thing, in history.