Steve Jobs spotted at Cupertino Headquarters

hitrho5

Bronze
Jun 26, 2008
Florida
sweet. Can't wait for 3.0. Oh, while writing the last 2 sentences, I came up with an idea: if there is a feature that a lot of people REALLY want for the iPhone, THEY ALL should send a request to Apple asking for it. Maybe if Apple sees how many people are asking for said feature, they'll put it in the next firmware. Just a thought.

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
I am guessing SJ has a video appearance or a live finale at WWDC

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
OT but, does anyone know why he doesn't have to have a license plate on his car? It says that he never uses one. Just curious, I know he is Steve Jobs but doesn't he have to follow rules like the rest of us? I posted that question on the article too (hehe).

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Interesting...thanks, I was just curious.
Wow, special treatment I guess, but it's funny if he's doing it so no one will stalk him, this guy knows where he lives if he drove by his house, lol.

Darn, I recently drove through Palo Alto, I should have looked him up. I stopped in at Apple Headquarters in Cupertino, had I known Steve lived in Palo Alto I would have stopped in Palo Alto too. Geez, I just realized this makes me sound like a stalker. :p

kdarling

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NJ, NC, CO
The logic in not having one still escapes me.

Instead of a normal license plate, which would mean nobody would pay any attention to his car... the lack of one immediately makes him stand out like a sore thumb.

Wouldn't it be better to have a plate, but make the number "unlisted" instead.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
OR just have it listed under APPL...

this is the guy people are worried about losing as the head of Apple, mind you.

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
The logic in not having one still escapes me.

Instead of a normal license plate, which would mean nobody would pay any attention to his car... the lack of one immediately makes him stand out like a sore thumb.

Wouldn't it be better to have a plate, but make the number "unlisted" instead.
I agree - seems like it would be better to have one and then have all the detail s confidential, but once one person confirmed who it was, it could be all over the web.....

May 6, 2007
United States
I'm really glad to see Steve Jobs out and about, it was starting to worry me. Let's hope he's coming back for something big.