Steve Jobs's Book

Mugwhamp

Bronze
Jan 3, 2012
Wow! I just got done reading Isaacson's Steve Jobs biography finally. All I can say is wow. Jobs was a deeply flawed man but a genius in the right place with the right vision at the right time. Reading the biography made me even more of a fan of Apple products and of the Apple ethos. We'll miss you Steve! Have you all read the bio?

Sent from my 3rd Gen iPad iOS 5.1.1 using iCafe app

Ozzie5374

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Country South Australia
Hey agreed.
I came across this -
.....referring to a Steve Jobs quote: “There’s an old Wayne Gretzky quote that I love. ‘I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.’ And we’ve always tried to do that at Apple. Since the very very beginning. And we always will.”
Do a search on YouTube for "1990 Lost Interviews" or something like that, with Steve. They're available as full versions in iTunes to rent too. Very interesting

Mugwhamp

Bronze
Jan 3, 2012
Hey agreed.
I came across this -
.....referring to a Steve Jobs quote: “There’s an old Wayne Gretzky quote that I love. ‘I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.’ And we’ve always tried to do that at Apple. Since the very very beginning. And we always will.”
Do a search on YouTube for "1990 Lost Interviews" or something like that, with Steve. They're available as full versions in iTunes to rent too. Very interesting
Will check that out!

Sent from my 3rd Gen iPad iOS 5.1.1 using iCafe app