Stickys/Announcements

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Superfreaknduper

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Hey chris...

is there a way to get the stickys/announcements to only show up on the first page rather than on every page as it seems to now. Its a little distracting to go through the forum with the first 10 threads on each page being the same (in the iPhone forum atleast)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hey chris...

is there a way to get the stickys/announcements to only show up on the first page rather than on every page as it seems to now. Its a little distracting to go through the forum with the first 10 threads on each page being the same (in the iPhone forum atleast)
I have done some housekeeping based upon your request. I agree, it was getting a bit overwhelming with the announcements/stickies. A few of the announcements were pulled down and I streamlined the stickies.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Chris

Superfreaknduper

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
I had no problem with the amount, as most of them were useful and cut down on the 9878678687890 threads about the same topic. It was just they showed on every page, so id finish sorting through page one, then on page two WHAM! they are all there again ha

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I had no problem with the amount, as most of them were useful and cut down on the 9878678687890 threads about the same topic. It was just they showed on every page, so id finish sorting through page one, then on page two WHAM! they are all there again ha
Unfortunately, that's a function of the board software. I suspect the stickies will remain at the top of the thread pile due to the interest in the topics. I've also moved all wallpaper discussion to it's own forum.

-Chris