still need help.

jlibertto

Feb 4, 2008
hey guys..

ok i posted i think like a month ago..and i was asking about my unlocked iPhone. i cannot gat youtube, the maps, or anything like that to work. i was told i don't need wifi to open them..and the open and say it cant play. i don't get it. i didn't do anything to it. i just try to open it and nothing happens. it loads, and stays like that for a while. im getting sick of it, and thinking of sending it back. if it doesn't work im gonna have too.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
So you hacked your phone so it would be unlocked and you're thinking about sending it back because now some of the apps don't work correctly?

It's hard to blame the phone for that one. Did you unlock it or did you buy it already hacked?

jlibertto

Feb 4, 2008
i didn't do it..i bought it already unlocked. obviously, if i bought it locked, and unlocked it and then it didn't work..i would not send it back. but since i bought it already like that, and was told it would work fine (like everything else says on ebay) i will send it back if i cant get it to work.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
i didn't do it..i bought it already unlocked. obviously, if i bought it locked, and unlocked it and then it didn't work..i would not send it back. but since i bought it already like that, and was told it would work fine (like everything else says on ebay) i will send it back if i cant get it to work.
I doubt if you'll get your money back after this long. You might want to restore it to stock and just unlock it yourself with ZiPhone. That seems to be the best procedure at the moment.

You also might want to post your question on the iPhone Modifications forum. Those guys deal with unlocking and jailbreaking all the time.

Good luck!

betty0920

Mar 27, 2008
Maybe you can download the vids and save them to your iPhone. You can search "flv to iPhone" on google.com for more info.