Still no iPhone 5

Sep 21, 2012
It's your name & avatar......I'm drawn to you......does that make me a fanboy?

ipod

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
"TheGoochinator", I'm sorry, I'm just so jaded being so used to the attention and all.

Hey, speaking of names I know what your post number 5 should be about, definitely not about me, so why don't you explain to people for post number 5 what your name means, explain to them what part of the body it belongs to. I'm sure that there a lot of people here whom are unaware of what a 'Gooch' is. So, Mr. Experienced, Non-Troll and 41, please tell us what part of the body is the "gooch" area?

P.S. Chris (Administrator) can tell if members have more than one username/accounts

Say see ya later to your credibility,
iPod

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
"TheGoochinator", I'm sorry, I'm just so jaded being so used to the attention and all.

Hey, speaking of names I know what your post number 5 should be about, definitely not about me, so why don't you explain to people for post number 5 what your name means, explain to them what part of the body it belongs to. I'm sure that there a lot of people here whom are unaware of what a 'Gooch' is. So, Mr. Experienced, Non-Troll and 41, please tell us what part of the body is the "gooch" area?

P.S. Chris (Administrator) can tell if members have more than one username/accounts

Say see ya later to your credibility,
iPod
Can you guys both stop please!

I am trying to follow this thread because I feel bad for the OP and all I get bickering between 2 people who have NO stake in his situation...

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
Can you guys both stop please!

I am trying to follow this thread because I feel bad for the OP and all I get bickering between 2 people who have NO stake in his situation...
Thank you

Maybe the OP should have the abilty to boot people from their thread ;)

I wonder how many iPhones were lost/stolen yesterday.

What aggrivates me is that talking to UPS for it to show on truck for delivery it HAD to be on the truck or at least scanned going into the truck . each package is physically scanned as they go onto the truck

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
If the off-topic stuff continues, let me or another mod know. Thanks.

I mean, threads get derailed once in a while, but let's try to overcome the bickering and get back to the OP's topic.

raqball

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 30, 2011
So. California
I wonder how many iPhones were lost/stolen yesterday.

What aggrivates me is that talking to UPS for it to show on truck for delivery it HAD to be on the truck or at least scanned going into the truck . each package is physically scanned as they go onto the truck
More than a few I bet..

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
I cancelled my wife's pre order with AT&T because for four days it stated processing. Went to Walmart and got it while on the phone with AT&T to cancel the order.

Mthoroughbred

Zealot
Silver
Dec 16, 2008
I didn't necessarily mean monetary compensation, I was hoping he'd get like free shipping for 6 months, a UPS gift card, chili's gift card, or an Apple gift card or something. Anything really.

I remember having been compensated on numerous occasions by different companies who messed up with something. Those numerous times that I was compensated I never asked/requested for it, there was only one time that I asked to be compensated. And I didn't even really ask at all really, I wasn't even aiming for it nor was I expecting it, I just said, "I can't believe what's happening, this is really too much, I feel like I deserve something for all this." And company X willingly and enthusiastically said, "So you feel like you should be compensated for all this, I can understand that. Is there something in our store that you like?" And I said, "Well, since you asked..."
Lol. Its like knocked on their door and they open and you waltz right in.

imamac

Bronze
Mar 23, 2010
I feel for you, too. Hope it gets resolved tomorrow. Apple's top notch customer service will likely do what they can to make it right.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I received an email at 6:19am this morning Just don't know when it will ship or how long it will take.

I still wanna know where the he! that orginal one i ordered is

We’re happy to inform you that we’ve set up a replacement for your iPhone 5 as requested.

Your replacement iPhone 5 will be expedited under your current order number. Once the package ships, you’ll receive a Shipment Notification email with the carrier information and tracking number.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We’ll continue our investigation with the carrier, and will contact you if any additional information is required. To view the most up-to-date status of your order, please visit online Order Status at:

Johnwolves

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
There's a thread over on iPhoneforums.net saying some guy preordered 1 iPhone 5 and ups delivered 2 to his address. 1 with his name on and 1 with someone else's name who he has never heard of. Maybe it could be the iPhone 5 which the op preordered!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Johnwolves

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
I'm not sure where he is but I will check for you or you could just go to the website and check yourself. I can remember he was saying he was debating whether to keep it or send it back!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk