Still no iPhone!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
i'm at the point now where i really do want to knock the manager out in the o2 shop!

they haven't had any phones whatsoever since the release date!

i'm even debating whether to give up hope and just call it a day and buy a blackberry!

i cant see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore...

one very sad boy from england
:oops:

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
i'm at the point now where i really do want to knock the manager out in the o2 shop!

they haven't had any phones whatsoever since the release date!

i'm even debating whether to give up hope and just call it a day and buy a blackberry!

i cant see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore...

one very sad boy from england
:oops:
don't give up or get a BlackBerry! I have a BlackBerry as well and its not that great. Especially the keys. Just stick it out. It'll all be worth it :)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
to be perfectly honest i don't know if i will, if i don't have a nice beautiful iPhone in my hands by this sunday then i'm forgetting about it!

cos the only difference from the existing one is GPS and 3G!

Apple even how brilliant they are they still cant even allow you the simple pleasure of sending a picture or receiving one for that matter!

what is the point?

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
to be perfectly honest i don't know if i will, if i don't have a nice beautiful iPhone in my hands by this sunday then i'm forgetting about it!

cos the only difference from the existing one is GPS and 3G!

Apple even how brilliant they are they still cant even allow you the simple pleasure of sending a picture or receiving one for that matter!

what is the point?
Well don't think about the little things this phone cant do compared to other phones. Think about the amazing things this phone can do that others cant.

Here's a few:
1. Amazing graphics
2. Simplicity of menus
3. The full internet experience
4. The great possibilities this phone has. Like the App Store, and stuff.

Should I go on? :)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
i now have one!

there awesome! not really played with it that much, but its just syncing with my macbook and then its playtime! lets see what this baby can do!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
i now have one!

there awesome! not really played with it that much, but its just syncing with my macbook and then its playtime! lets see what this baby can do!
Congrats! :laugh2:

Wasn't all the waiting worth it? ;)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
defo worth waiting for!

i was acting like a spoilt bratt and just wanted it there and then and when i couldnt have one i spat my dummy out lol!

thanks

one very happy boy from england!