Still no "To Do" ?

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
I did not see this anywhere. Man I miss this and seems a no brainer as it is in the Apple Email, Added note synch but no To Do native app for the iPhone.
'Cmon...

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
To be quite honest, I do know if Apple could make a "To Do" app, which is any better than some of the excellent ones there already.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
I just want a google tasks app. But www.gmail.com/tasks works fine for now. I just made it an icon on the home page.

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
Ultimately, Apple has no real task management ANYWHERE! I have a Macbook and the task "app" in iCal is a joke. There's not really any type of task manager on the Mac. I use Contactizer Pro which works well...except for the fact that it doesn't play well with ToDo on my iPhone. So right now I use ToDo and Toodledo for my syncing. I don't really like having a separate app for tasks and then a calendar, but that's where I am right now. I am close to buying Pocket Informant, but Google hasn't opened up the API for their tasks yet. Also, the makers of Contactizer Pro have promised an iPhone app coming out to compliment the desktop version...this is REALLY enticing!

Dec 19, 2008
I use EasyTask... syncs my iPhone and iCal. Works just fine for me...

Dec 19, 2008
I tried that, but I got used to having tasks sync to my calendar when I was a Windoze user. I think I was trying to sync to Entourage, but I've dumped that.

Ainkor

Bronze
Jan 4, 2009
I did not see this anywhere. Man I miss this and seems a no brainer as it is in the Apple Email, Added note synch but no To Do native app for the iPhone.
'Cmon...
You hit on my ONLY issue with the iPhone, well, other than the fact that you can't snooze things other than the normal alarm clock.

I actually almost considered going back to windows mobile for the primo task integration and task snoozing.

Hell, I'd settle for just a simple choice to snooze other than just close or view on alerts and such.