still no YouTube

dexy55

Jan 23, 2008
i,ve tried everything to get youtube to work on my iPhone but without joy. i,ve got version 1.1.4 which is jailbroken with ziPhone 3, ive installed the patch youtube fix but got (connot connect to youtube) then tried the other youtube fix got same answer, jailbreaked with older versions of ziPhone but still not connecting to youtube installed the fix's still nothing does anyone know how i can get round it.thanks

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
When you restore your phone between jailbreaks, are you restoring from backup or as a new device?

If you're restoring from a backup, that's likely your problem. Restore as a new device.

scudder

Bronze
Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
I used the 'youtube fix' that is part of iLiberty+. So you may as well try that. In fact I would use ZiPhone to refurbish back to original state and either use iLiberty to do the businesss or pwn it and use bootneuter to unlock. Good luck.

You could try idemocracy - I have not tested it yet - looks great in priciple

riot984

Dec 23, 2007
I have the same problem but, I don't have a Mac. Any other program that I can use to fix my YouTube? Thanks

scudder

Bronze
Mar 4, 2008
Edinburgh
The above are all applications that can be used on a PC

dexy55

Jan 23, 2008
thanks guy's. i tried iliberty+ but didn't like the layout, youtube still didn't work then tried ziPhone again and restored as new phone now everything is fine youtube and all thanks again.