Still Prepay?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Bill Gates

Bronze
Oct 24, 2007
are there ways to still activate the iPhone using a prepay sim card and paying when u need minutes. if so could u give me a link to show how to do it. im thinking about it until i switch to AT&T in january. will this also activate my iPhone for ipod and internet use.

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
Contact AT&T by Phone

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

International Support: 1-800-335-4685
When outside of the USA: 1-916-843-4685
For hearing or speech impaired: 1-866-241-6567

are there ways to still activate the iPhone using a prepay sim card and paying when u need minutes. if so could u give me a link to show how to do it. im thinking about it until i switch to AT&T in january. will this also activate my iPhone for ipod and internet use.

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL

are you trying to activate as pick your plan or as in like go phone style if you wanting pyp just fail the credit check or see if 999-99-999 works for the ssn and if your wanting to do go phone i think you have to jailbreak the phone first then you can put any att sim in. But you want to watch out for data it will be expensive go phone route.