Still waiting for iPhone 4S

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sam2259

Jun 7, 2011
I ordered my new upgrade on 19th oct and still not arrived, is any one else still waitin for theirs, also I have been told I can't cancel the contract as it's a upgrade
How bad is that I just have to sit and wait till they in stock and can't do nothing about it, it sucks to be polite grrrrrrrrr

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
Apple Stores are getting them in daily. Normally you can order one and have it the next day. At least that's what they were doing at the Apple Store Short Hills (NJ). I got one there on a one-day wait.

sam2259

Jun 7, 2011
I have been on the fone to phones4u again this morn, given them my penny's worth so to speak, but just fell in deaf ears I think, they said still ain't got any in the warehouse and as soon as they r in they will let me know grrrrrrr
But my friend order one from Vodafone shop last week and he's got his this morn which took about 8 day from ordering to receiving, that's totally mad
I tried to cancel it but can't do that either as it's a upgrade grrrrr
Well I hope u get yours tomra

bams50

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 23, 2007
None of the AT&T stores in my area have them in stock. They all said two weeks after ordering, but they were arriving in a week. My favorite store in our mall sent me up to the Apple store. They had them in stock, and gave me one on the spot. In and out in about 10 minutes! They said they have had adequate supply since tne beginning of Nov.