Stop complaining

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
Wifi works great if you want wifi for your home just buy a dsl broadband router from 40-60 bucks by linksys. I bought one and I have wifi throughout the home and it works for my ps3

S

//STATiC

Wow. Cool. But sometimes, people have problems. Sometimes technology does things that people can't figure out that other people can. That's why there are forums. So don't tell people to stop complaining.

Don't tell people to just go out and throw down $40-$60 on something when their problem could be answered here for free. If you find something that works for you, great. Tell everyone how well it works for you, don't tell everyone to do what you did and stop complaining.

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
Wow. Cool. But sometimes, people have problems. Sometimes technology does things that people can't figure out that other people can. That's why there are forums. So don't tell people to stop complaining.

Don't tell people to just go out and throw down $40-$60 on something when their problem could be answered here for free. If you find something that works for you, great. Tell everyone how well it works for you, don't tell everyone to do what you did and stop complaining.
you're right but you kinda have a flaw, 40-60 bucks is not hard to throw down, if you bought a 500-600 dollar phone. Its just a suggestion, Its my fault for getting off like that.

S

//STATiC

you're right but you kinda have a flaw, 40-60 bucks is not hard to throw down, if you bought a 500-600 dollar phone. Its just a suggestion, Its my fault for getting off like that.
No worries, man. It's cool. You're right, $40-$60 might not be that much to some people, but like I said earlier, most people would rather post their problems on here and possibly get an answer to fix it instead of just paying $40-$60 on something without trying.

totalsportsnut

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
I haven't been able to get Wifi at my house since i got my iPhone. It finds my network instantly, but will not switch from Edge to WiFi. I just spent 2 hours on the phone with a LYNKSYS tech. I have {had} a model WRT54GS . This router had worked flawless for the last 10 months with my desktop and laptop. By the time the tech had me switch everything around, reset, ect, ect my router is now dead and i couldn't even connect to the internet by going straight through my modem, bypassing the router. The Linsys tech finally gave up and gave me a RMA # for a new router.

I then had to call my internet provider {comcast} and reset my ethernet card and a few other things. At least now i can get on the net with my desktop.