stop watch glitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
i tried using the stopwatch on the phone today to record something important and it is severely messed up, every time u switch off the stop watch and back it adds an f'n hour to the time.. what the hell

Sep 24, 2007
There is definitely a stopwatch glitch. :mad:

I found it today. I was clocking a run while listening to the iPod function. When I pressed the HOME button to switch between the StopWatch screen and the Main Menu screen and then went back to the StopWatch screen, the time on the stopwatch jumped ahead by several minutes. Each time, the increment of skip-ahead increased.

Scott

Sep 24, 2007
There is definitely a stopwatch glitch. :mad:

I found it today. I was clocking a run while listening to the iPod function. When I pressed the HOME button to switch between the StopWatch screen and the Main Menu screen and then went back to the StopWatch screen, the time on the stopwatch jumped ahead by several minutes. Each time, the increment of skip-ahead increased.
hopefully Apple will release a patch for all the problems they are having..

cherry ghost

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
timer error

i haven't seen the error with the stopwatch but did have a problem with the timer. the timer kept adding 30 seconds to the time i initially chose. for instance if i wanted 30 minutes, i got 30 minutes and 30 seconds. after i picked a new time for a countdown the problem went away. very weird but manageable.

iphonecrazyy

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
yes I noticed this the first day I got the iPhone, I should have called Apple, maybe they would have given me some free stuff:laugh2:

But seriously, who uses a stop watch anyways haha