Stopping WiFi store download?

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Never been a big iTunes store fan, but I thought since I have an account set up, and I got a free song at Starbucks this morning, I'd give it a shot. Well, it says nothing on the song card about the iPhone specific process, so I find and click on today's song, Bob Dylan's "Jokerman", and hit the purchase tab thinking I'd get an option to redeem. No such thing on the iPhone apparently. Now that it started the download and I've paused it (about 100kb or so), I can't find any way to cancel the purchase - which I had no intention of paying for since it was supposed to be a free download.

Now, granted, it's only a dollar, but is there really no way to cancel the download? Is there not going to be any way to redeem your Starbucks songs on the iPhone? I live in an urban area, but a long way from the sort of population densities that are going to get the Starbucks/iPhone hookup for a LONG time to come, I'm sure.

Just wondering if I'm going to have to buy a "free" song, now.

:confused:

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Well, in prinicple that sucks. Thanks for the reply, anyway. Be careful with these "FREE" downloads from Starbucks if you want to get them via your iPhone. Apparently you can't do it!