Store visit and new Generation iPhone

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
yes I just realize that, but I still think it has GPS even if i have to wait till the end of the month to find out hehehe:laugh2:
I hope so. It is a possibility considering the price and that the guy on the other thread said it does.

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
How can they have shipped the iPhones already when they just announce extended battery life from 5hrs to 8hrs as well as the screen... Hummmm

emerrill

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
How can they have shipped the iPhones already when they just announce extended battery life from 5hrs to 8hrs as well as the screen... Hummmm
Um, because they knew about it ahead of time, and just didn't anounce it. They have probably known a 'true' battery life for at least weeks now. The previous number was a 'conservative' early estimate.

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
Um, because they knew about it ahead of time, and just didn't anounce it. They have probably known a 'true' battery life for at least weeks now. The previous number was a 'conservative' early estimate.
I believe every thing that needs to be on the iPhone is already in it it just sounds better if they put out little bits and pieces to make it sound good soon we will hear that the thing can also turn in to an environmentally friendly car.:laugh2:

Cantwait4iPhone

May 6, 2007
United States
I believe every thing that needs to be on the iPhone is already in it it just sounds better if they put out little bits and pieces to make it sound good soon we will hear that the thing can also turn in to an environmentally friendly car.:laugh2:

Yeah, and maybe the "12th app" will allow you to build anything you want and have X-Ray vision ;).

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
Once again, if it has GPS, i will be buying it, no matter what. Period. End of story. Done. Finished. Sold. lol

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
What if it pulses out gama rays and you are forced to be the hulk? ...
THEN IM DEFINATLY BUYING IT.

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
What if it pulses out gama rays and you are forced to be the hulk? ...
THEN IM DEFINATLY BUYING IT.
What if you can teleport to the future or back in time, hmmm you can keep going back after the 29th and buy more iPhones:laugh2:

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
I called the att store again today, I asked them how long will it take to transfer my number from T-Mobile to ATT the lady told me it will take about 3hrs, then i asked how many will they have in stock she said she didn't know I toll her I did not want to wait in line for hours if I was not going to get one she told me depending on the line they would tell people how many they have. :mad:

maclaptopuser

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I called the att store again today, I asked them how long will it take to transfer my number from T-Mobile to ATT the lady told me it will take about 3hrs, then i asked how many will they have in stock she said she didn't know I toll her I did not want to wait in line for hours if I was not going to get one she told me depending on the line they would tell people how many they have. :mad:
Rest assured that this is a significant launch, a milestone if you will. Therefore the key ingredient for any of us to bring is patience.

I have had my number moved from one carrier to the next on more than one occasion in the last year and it only takes a few minutes to set it up, then it takes awhile for the system to process depending on work load. In my case on non busy days it only took 10 minutes. You're being quoted 3 hours just to be safe.

Regarding how many iPhones they have this is top secret and they are not about to tell the truth, especially if only a few per store are going out. They do not want to have the launch fizzle out before it even arrives. If people knew there were only going to be a few then the droves of people would not camp out and the news cameras would have nothing to cover. This is the last thing Apple wants to happen after all the hype, and media coverage this product has received to date.

Prepare for iPhone Mania!

This is a crap shoot no matter how you look at it. The only answer is to decide if your willing to wait for hours only to come away empty handed and still not know when you will be able to get one.

I personally think this will be like the Playstation 3 launch. Lots of hype, lots of crowds, lots of confusion, lots of angry people, a few thieves, lots of reporters and very few iPhones to sell.

I hope I'm wrong.