Strange Email Problems

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jan 11, 2007
Cary, NC
I access my email via an IMAP server (Fastmail.fm). Lately I've had the strangest things happening. I will open up one email but the body text that is displayed is from another email. Other times I might get a message that says "Email can't display this message have your sender resend it in another format". And finally sometimes I just get the message headers displayed. Weird. It is an intermittent problem. Has anyone else seen this?

Jan 11, 2007
Cary, NC
An update on my email problem. In addition to doing this on my Imap server account, it is also doing it on Gmail. It is like the iPhone mail folders are corrupted or something. I'll be reading an email from one person but the body of the message is from another message. Really strange. I've tried deleting the account setup and recreating it, but that didn't help. Surely someone else has run across this problem. I guess my next step is to do a reset on my iPhone.

kkellymn

Oct 25, 2007
IMAP Mail corrupted

Hi,

I support a small firm that has a bunch of people using iPhones and connecting to our Exchange server using iMap. Several users are complaining about weird email problems like only headers being displayed and messages being corrupted.

Anyone seen similar behavior?