Strange Problem !

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
I restarted my settings of my iPhone and now in the ipod part when i put a song and than go back to chose another song instead of appearing "Now Playing" it writes something in chinease i think ..
can someone help me out ?
Thanks
-Erfan

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I restarted my settings of my iPhone and now in the ipod part when i put a song and than go back to chose another song instead of appearing "Now Playing" it writes something in chinease i think ..
can someone help me out ?
Thanks
-Erfan

What?....can you explain more, restarted what settings exactly?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Restore your firmware....sounds like it got screwed up when you made your changes.....

...or it's a chineessee, (purposely poor spelling in response to lead paint and poisoned dog food the little nipsters aint fooling me), bootleg. I have several Jimi Hendrix aisian boots that show up in iTunes in character format like that....

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Restore.

There is a button under Settings > General > Reset called 'Reset All Settings.' This button does not Restore the phone; it only wipes out all of your settings.

The settings are backed up in iTunes. Restore, and you'll be fine.

- John

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
But if i restore the firmwire will atomaticly update .. and i don't want that to happen , and i jst restarted all of the settings and it didn't change back :(

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
what firmware do you have? Are you unlocked? Do some searching....Your question has been answered a thousand times.....

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Just disconnect from the internet, and make sure the firmware you don't want is not on your computer.

That way it will not be able to update.

- John

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i was on 1.1.1 for a long time , i had to do a restore, i disconnected the internet and it would not let me restore until i was online, kept telling me that i had to be online or i could not restore... i winder if this is because your back up stuff is stored online, or is it stored on the comp and i just have not been able to find it.

this might have been just for me but be careful i was updated against my will, but then i realized that i like the phone stock and that i really don't need any of the modded apps that are out there....