Stream NFL games on the iPhone

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
That must be one seriously obscene URL there!

edit: Someone from that site must have spammed heavily here at some point, because the URL is no longer allowed here! Just google "stream NFL games on your iPhone"

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
More info:
First, you'll need to be a DirecTV satellite TV subscriber. Then you'll need the $280 NFL Sunday Ticket subscription. And on top of that, you'll need a $100 Sunday Ticket "SuperFan" subscription. But if you're already leaning that way, then the iPhone app will be a great addition to your Sunday rituals...

Customers will only be able to watch the games available on NFL Sunday Ticket channels in the local ZIP code of their billing address–blackout rules apply. Due to NFL broadcast restrictions, some games will be unavailable on SUPERCAST based on your ZIP code.

------
So it appears it will be free to those of us that already subscribe to both Sunday Ticket and Superfan! Sweet

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Thanks for filling in the blanks Rob,...
seems a bit pricy for me though.
No prob... yeah, the NFL package and SuperFan subscriptions are rather expensive but if you no longer live in the city of your favorite team it's much cheaper than buying season tickets and flights home.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
That must be one seriously obscene URL there!

edit: Someone from that site must have spammed heavily here at some point, because the URL is no longer allowed here! Just google "stream NFL games on your iPhone"
Ok thanks Dave, I thought I might have done something wrong when I posted that link.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
maybe those that have both would be willing to let me get the games on my iPhone from there account. :)

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
maybe those that have both would be willing to let me get the games on my iPhone from there account. :)
I'd bet money they'll be some measure in place to prevent people from sharing their account benefits with others.