Streaming audio

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LD3

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Does anyone know if you can stream audio from the internet with the iPhone. I am a Sirius satellite radio subscriber and it would be the bomb to be able to listen online while connected to WiFi. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks

GQmacguy

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
hmmmm... there *might* be a way. But most of the existing ways I just googled were flash base, so...

I'm pretty sure someone will come out with a way. I know there are a few guys working on an easy way to get your iTunes Library streaming to you via a web browser. It will be interesting to see what they are able to come up with. (I know you can stream iTunes at the moment, say, from a home computer to a work computer, but I don't know if iPhone will handle it)

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Does anyone know if you can stream audio from the internet with the iPhone. I am a Sirius satellite radio subscriber and it would be the bomb to be able to listen online while connected to WiFi. Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks
Yeah that would be sweet but Sirius uses windows media player on their online radio :(

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
I really really want to find a way to do this... I'm a big drum and bass fan, so driving around my car listening to BBC 1Xtra or internet pirates streaming *live* from the UK would be the ultimate WIN!