Stuck at PineApple Logo Screen

alame

Dec 31, 2008
I have successfuly jailbroken the 2.2 firmware with Quick Pwn 2.2.
Instead of choosing "Reset All Settings", I made a huge mistake doing "Erase All Content and Settings"
What a nightmare!
After a few hours of waiting, my iPhone is stuck at (white)PineApple logo in black screen.
I plug iPhone to iTune, but iTune doesn't even recognize iPhone at all.
Please help meeeee

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
You need to repwn using pwnage. If you're on the latest Leopard, make sure you connect through a powered USB hub. Don't quickpwn, I've had this same problem the last 4 times I tried to quickpwn. Use winpwn or pwnage. Good luck.

Alexfr

Mar 26, 2009
Same problem and no solution... yet

Hi Everyone,

Same problem... did anyone manage to sort it out? I can't :(

I am in the poop! I went through the quickpwn process step by step and then noticed that I hadn't managed to unlock the iPhone. Anyway I wisely (at least I thought so at the time) decided to run a reset and now the phone is completely stuck on the pineApple logo - all the time!
I tried a number of 'tricks' I found online to make it restart but so far nothing... iTunes doesn't register me connecting it and nothing else works... All I can do at the moment is turn it on and off.

can anyone help? pleaseeeeeee this is soo frustrating....

Thank you!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Have you tried to put it in DFU mode?

shdie

Apr 21, 2009
You need to repwn using pwnage. If you're on the latest Leopard, make sure you connect through a powered USB hub. Don't quickpwn, I've had this same problem the last 4 times I tried to quickpwn. Use winpwn or pwnage. Good luck.
Ok.. how do you Repwn? i have the same problem.. my iPhone is stuck at the pineApple logo.. and iTunes is not recognizing it..... what should i do?....
and to tel u, im a nooby when it comes to iPhones..