Stuck Calenders

Nov 6, 2008
Hi there, you guys seem more helpful than the Apple forum! I've had the phone for about two months. 3G, 8 Gig. A couple of weeks ago I downloaded/signed up to Nuevasync to synce my google calendars with the phone. Anyway, all was fine till yesterday when the phone just started to screw up! Now the calendar just freezes when you try to do anything, I've done a couple of off/ons and still no joy. I'm not at home so can't do a sync till later tonight. Has anyone else had this? Whats going on?

Cheers

Nov 6, 2008
Hi there, you guys seem more helpful than the Apple forum! I've had the phone for about two months. 3G, 8 Gig. A couple of weeks ago I downloaded/signed up to Nuevasync to synce my google calendars with the phone. Anyway, all was fine till yesterday when the phone just started to screw up! Now the calendar just freezes when you try to do anything, I've done a couple of off/ons and still no joy. I'm not at home so can't do a sync till later tonight. Has anyone else had this? Whats going on?

Cheers
Well the norm is to tell the newbie to do a search at the very least....
Oh well, after my post I did search and found some really great threads and I guess I solved the problems.

Same question - two forums - no answers. Do I smell?

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
Did you do a reset? Hold the power on/off button and the home key until the phone shuts off. Then press the power on button and start it up.