Stuck on Apple logo main screen.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

lito65743

Sep 19, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
Hello, I was hoping somebody could help me with this problem. My iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo screen. I accidentally deleted a file from the uninstall list, I can't remember the name, it was something like trippod or tripong, I can't remember well. Thanks for your help!

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Hello, I was hoping somebody could help me with this problem. My iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo screen. I accidentally deleted a file from the uninstall list, I can't remember the name, it was something like trippod or tripong, I can't remember well. Thanks for your help!
What version are you on...
If you are on 1.1.1 you don't want to accidentally restore to 1.1.2

Heres what you do
Disconnect you phone from your pc leaving the wire connected to your phone not your pc.
open iTunes
hold sleep wake button + home button until your screen goes blank...
let go of sleep wake button and continue to hold home while plugging back into pc... should take about 15-30sec and iTunes will see your phone in restore mode

now restore your phone... if you are on 1.1.1 then hold shift on your pc and click restore and select your 1.1.1 file...
firmware 1.1.1
http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....a_Restore.ipsw

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Sounds like you'll require a restore! :(

You'll need to get the phone in recovery mode (DFU Mode) and restore to whatever firmware you prefer. :)

Jun 28, 2009
What version are you on...
If you are on 1.1.1 you don't want to accidentally restore to 1.1.2

Heres what you do
Disconnect you phone from your pc leaving the wire connected to your phone not your pc.
open iTunes
hold sleep wake button + home button until your screen goes blank...
let go of sleep wake button and continue to hold home while plugging back into pc... should take about 15-30sec and iTunes will see your phone in restore mode

now restore your phone... if you are on 1.1.1 then hold shift on your pc and click restore and select your 1.1.1 file...
firmware 1.1.1
http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite....a_Restore.ipsw

HI this is naveed,

even i m facing the same problem i mean getting Apple logo with spinning wheels, i tried the same steps as u suggested but still am getting the same screen , pls help in solving this ..

RamNail91

May 9, 2009
HI this is naveed,

even i m facing the same problem i mean getting Apple logo with spinning wheels, i tried the same steps as u suggested but still am getting the same screen , pls help in solving this ..
I am having the same problem. I'm stuck with the Apple logo and the spinning wheel and the keeps rebooting every 5 minutes