Stupid question but....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

311miT311

Aug 13, 2007
thinkin about gettin an iPhone fairly soon... and i saw some posts on how the mac users are able to get better options on their iPhone than pc users... i own a pc and am wondering if i can still get upgrades in software or will my iPhone remain the same exact forever?

thanks

jacjac2

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Texas
same across the board

thinkin about gettin an iPhone fairly soon... and i saw some posts on how the mac users are able to get better options on their iPhone than pc users... i own a pc and am wondering if i can still get upgrades in software or will my iPhone remain the same exact forever?

thanks

While I do have a mac, your updates are handled through iTunes, so Mac or PC doesn't matter that. Now personally, Mac over PC, sorry had to interject that. I think what you are hearing is the iPhoto Gallery button that has appeared. While this is a Mac software button, even us Mac people can only use it if we upgrade our iLife software, which I can not do right now. Also, having a .Mac account helps, I do and always have had one. I have iPhoto but the upgrade cost me as well.

Get the phone, and enjoy it

311miT311

Aug 13, 2007
While I do have a mac, your updates are handled through iTunes, so Mac or PC doesn't matter that. Now personally, Mac over PC, sorry had to interject that. I think what you are hearing is the iPhoto Gallery button that has appeared. While this is a Mac software button, even us Mac people can only use it if we upgrade our iLife software, which I can not do right now. Also, having a .Mac account helps, I do and always have had one. I have iPhoto but the upgrade cost me as well.

Get the phone, and enjoy it

thanks a lot, ya that was one of the things i was referring to... i do have iTunes and have had it for some time so i should be alright.. thanks again