Stupid Stupid: How the hell do you send pics to the iPhone?

Oct 30, 2007
I took some pictures with my Sony camera and I am trying to send them to the iPhone without success?

How stupid is that? Why the hell do I need to ask a forum for something so elementary? How stupid is this?

I feel like putting a hammer to this stupid device and the whole Apple shits!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
What do you mean by send them to the iPhone? Like via bluetooth? You can connect the camera to the computer, put the pics on the computer, then connect and sync the iPhone using iTunes and select to sync the photos from that particular folder.

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
Step one) Dock your iPhone with your computer. iTunes should start up with your iPhone being one of the selectable options along the left hand column in the iTunes window.

Step two) Click on your iPhone in iTunes (in the left hand column).

Step three) Click on the "Photos" tab that now appears near the top of the iTunes window, along with "Summary", "Info", "Ringtones", etc...

Step four) In this tab, select the picture folders you want iTunes to sync to your iPhone.

Step five) Click the "Sync" button in the lower right hand corner of the iTunes window.

All done. iTunes will sync the folders you selected with your iPhone from now on.

Oct 30, 2007
Step one) Dock your iPhone with your computer. iTunes should start up with your iPhone being one of the selectable options along the left hand column in the iTunes window.

Step two) Click on your iPhone in iTunes (in the left hand column).

Step three) Click on the "Photos" tab that now appears near the top of the iTunes window, along with "Summary", "Info", "Ringtones", etc...

Step four) In this tab, select the picture folders you want iTunes to sync to your iPhone.

Step five) Click the "Sync" button in the lower right hand corner of the iTunes window.

All done. iTunes will sync the folders you selected with your iPhone from now on.

I tried this but it does not work.

It goes through all the motions and then the images are not in the iPhone.

I get an error message with the first picture not being transferable?

Any idea?

Oct 30, 2007
when i connect my iPhone to computer itune is not there.
help me please

spankbot

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I tried this but it does not work.

It goes through all the motions and then the images are not in the iPhone.

I get an error message with the first picture not being transferable?

Any idea?
Can you post the exact error you get?

Oct 30, 2007
Something about the file type or format not being recognized, they were jpeg images acquired with a Sony camera.

I installed Adobe photoshop starter and modified the images to a bmp format using acdsee, now i works but the images are not as clear as the original snapshot.