Sub Hunt arcade action game released

Aug 6, 2009
Sub Hunt brings arcade style action to the iPhone in a way that no other game has. Sub Hunt places you in control of an advanced prototype submarine as you battle your way through scores of enemies. Depth charges, mines, torpedoes and bombs are just a small subset of what the enemy will relentlessly throw at you.

Features:

• An impressive 18 upgrades that can be purchased as you level up your character.
  • Save your game to carry your upgrades all the way through the 3 difficulty levels which can be unlocked.
  • Difficulty progression allows challenges for beginners and experts alike.
  • A host of enemies including submarines, airplanes, battleships, destroyers, aircraft carriers and many more.
  • Earn a rating for skilled play to compete with your friends.
  • 12 power-ups including the mine launcher, aqua cannon, chrono device, tri-shot and absorption, to name a few.
  • 6 special encounters to challenge your skills.
  • A large selection of music to entertain you while you play.
To see the game in iTunes click here
For screenshots look here
For a game-play video look here
For help look here

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
It may come as a surprise, but i actually do this in real life. I am infact a submariner. I didn't even know there were games like this for the iPhone.

Thanks.

Aug 6, 2009
Wow thats pretty cool about working in submarines. Please forgive the games lack of realism :) Thanks for your service too! Email me if you would like a free promo code(just iPhone warrior i mean)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Wow thats pretty cool about working in submarines. Please forgive the games lack of realism :) Thanks for your service too! Email me if you would like a free promo code(just iPhone warrior i mean)

I've already bought it lol. It's only 59p in England. I'm on lv 3 already. It's not bad, it's very addictive. As my a few of my mates have the iPhone, i'm sure they'll probably get it as well.

It's a good little game- well done devs :)