Sudden influx on this message board?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Maybe it's me, but has anyone else seen an influx of attacking and rude posters? Seems to be a mix of new and established members.

To be clear - I don't mind getting attacked, I love to argue :D but I am seeing new members getting attacked for no reason. Then, when they have to defend themselves people pile on and attack the OP even more!

Why can't we just get along and help each other out? We all were n00bs at one point or another. :)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I think it's because while yes we were all noobs at one point, it seems like the same question is constantly answered and asked instead of a variety of old questions. I always try and help when I can but lately it has been getting a bit annoying and old.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I think it's because while yes we were all noobs at one point, it seems like the same question is constantly answered and asked instead of a variety of old questions. I always try and help when I can but lately it has been getting a bit annoying and old.
yes, I agree, but even things are aren't "n00b questions" are getting asked and people are getting "attacked"...

Eh, maybe it's just me.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
i don't think its the noob questions that get attacked i think its more the noobs getting attacked for not searching or anyone for that matter but i mainly see it when people don't search then of course there is the stupid thread starters i don't like them pointless threads make me mad...like this one...what exactly is the point of this thread did we really need to know about the influx of angry people on the boards i mean seriously lol just kidding but yeah this thread was kinda pointless

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
i don't think its the noob questions that get attacked i think its more the noobs getting attacked for not searching or anyone for that matter but i mainly see it when people don't search then of course there is the stupid thread starters i don't like them pointless threads make me mad...like this one...what exactly is the point of this thread did we really need to know about the influx of angry people on the boards i mean seriously lol just kidding but yeah this thread was kinda pointless
LOL - had me going for a sec. Pointless thread in off topic. :p

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
just because its off topic doesn't give it the right to be pointless lol off topic would be threads including but not limited to: How Bout Dem Patriots!, My Dog Ate My House, Any Hold Em' Players?, I Think I Want to Kill Myself! you get the point... meaningless to iPhone but serve a purpose other than to complain about EverythingiCafe's Userbase

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
just because its off topic doesn't give it the right to be pointless lol off topic would be threads including but not limited to: How Bout Dem Patriots!, My Dog Ate My House, Any Hold Em' Players?, I Think I Want to Kill Myself! you get the point... meaningless to iPhone but serve a purpose other than to complain about EverythingiCafe's Userbase
Ahhh, not complaining. It's more of a casual pole to see if I'm the weirdo looking in or not. :D

So - how about those stupid Patriots?! Can't stand them! :mad:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
To me people here seem to be dividing into two categories:

-Noobs who ask the same question every day

- And Apple haters

I realize that it isn't the noobs' fault that they they're new, but both groups are really annoying me and edging me closer to leaving the forum.