Suggestion on how to improve Safari

Rickster

Aug 28, 2011
Please Apple if you are listening.....
On the next iOS upgrade.. In the little box where you sect all your cascaded web pages, could we have the number of open windows appear in the box.
I find I forget how many windows I have open.
We used to have this feature on iOS 6 can we have it back please?

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Please Apple if you are listening.....
On the next iOS upgrade.. In the little box where you sect all your cascaded web pages, could we have the number of open windows appear in the box.
I find I forget how many windows I have open.
We used to have this feature on iOS 6 can we have it back please?
Sent using iCafe app
I agree! But this link is where you really need to send this too:
http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Rickster

Aug 28, 2011
Thanks Roofmonkey have submitted my request.
I have a feeling that this is something that could be added on a small upgrade release.
Here's hoping anyway!

Rick

Sent using iCafe app

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
In general I really dislike how safari handles tabs in iOS 7 for iPhone. They flattened everything system wide, but for some reason decided to make tabs vertical 3D panels. Why not match the 2D horizontal multitasking UI for consistency? Not to mention consistency with pre-ios7.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Those 3D panel tabs were an attempt to bring in Chrome users. I like it as well as the old ones. But I do like having more tabs than 8. I also like the "@", where I can go to Twitter for links.

Sent on iPhone 5 using iCafe app

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
I like the new tab system and it's easy to swipe to close, but I still wish there was a close all option.
Europa your a gem. I did not know you could just swipe to close. I've been hitting that stupid little X and with my big thumbs and old eyes it's not always easy.

Sent from my iPhone using

Last edited by a moderator:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I like the new tab system and it's easy to swipe to close, but I still wish there was a close all option.
They could have easily made a tab UI with a 2D horizontal layout and still implemented both those features. I'm just saying the current design does not match ios7 at all.