Suggestions for protecting my iPhone?

Jun 28, 2007
Well I've had my iPhone since day one and it is still in extremely good condition. Well actually the only thing that have little scratches is the metal surrounding the iPhone. Right now my iPhone is not really protected and I kinda worried about it.
The protection I have is the Power Crystal Support Film and the Incase Leather Folio. The problem is that when it is out of my case, which is a lot, I feel I might drop the phone or something. So I kinda wanted a case that covers the phone, but doesn't make it look bad or add bulk. I recently saw the Seido Slim Case. This looks good, but I still hate anything covering my phone. I also like belt clips with my cases.
So I'm wondering...should I stick with what I have right now or should I try the Seidio Slim Case and Holster Combo?

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
wanderer707,

I did a review on the Seidio Slim Case and Holster. The review can be found here:

http://www.garrettwp.net/other/SeidoSlimCaseReview.pdf

The case does not add much bulk and the feel of it is great. It adds great grip and gives it that stealth look. I enjoy it very much and recommend it to anyone seeking something thin and the holster combo is even better!

- Garrett

Jun 28, 2007
Wow great review! I saw this case and holster combo but wasn't sure if i should buy it, but after reading your review, i decided i am going to try it out. Thanks a lot!