Summerboard 2.0 and DockSwap

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
i just installed the latest summerboard which is really cool, but when i opened up dockswap and changed my dock it doesn't work. any one have this same problem?

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
i just installed summerboard 2.0 and went back to 1.91 and dockswap works again. i hope they fix this problem in 2.0

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
The new version of SummerBoard appears to have it's own dock image management since it now supports Themes.

There are also new dock options (None/Mini/Large) and Wallpaper settings (None/Settings/Theme).

krisobe

Jul 20, 2007
uninstall from ibrickr, then go to applications and find summerboard and it should be 1.91. i don't think they updated to 2.0 on ibrickr yet. so yeah just click on 1.91

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
i got an idea....what if you go into the file folder of the dock program and pull the image you want and drop it in the themes things for summerboard? imma go try and figure this out.

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
this can be done with mobile finder :cool:

ok just navigate to

Library/Dockswap/Touch/ and select touch.png and hit > Copy

then navigate to

Library/summerboard/themes/default/

then delete the Dock.png from there, and paste the touch.png

then hit "info" in the bottom right of the finder app, and change the file name to dock.png

restart your iPhone and select "default" theme, and then for the wallpaper use "settings" and it works :cool:

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i got an idea....what if you go into the file folder of the dock program and pull the image you want and drop it in the themes things for summerboard? imma go try and figure this out.
you are theeeee man. I swaped out the files and made my own theme... I turned the summerboard theme into my own ... I repleced the dock and the wall paper and now its my theme.. Good call man ... The best thing is that i did this on the road via mobile finder .... Thanks bro!

Tip.

Once you change the files keep the names as they were before

Good luck