Summerboard help?

Dec 30, 2007
i got an iPhone the other day, and it had been pre-jailbroken by the person who unlocked it for me, i downloaded loads of applications without realising that you needed summerboard to make it over 2 menus, the installer is on the second menu and i cant get to it, i was wondering if there was any way to remove applications or download summerboard without installer, or any other way to fix my situation without restoring the settings as its been unlocked.

cheers :)

it was a proper blonde moment!

blurm

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
I had the same problem while I was on Holiday in another country! Good news is you have a computer sitting right in front of you I am assuming. The program that you need is called iBrickr if you using windows, if your using a Mac I think the program is called Fugu? (not sure) Download this program and install it. Hook you iPhone up to the computer and wait for iBrickr to recognize it. After recognition you will be given several links to choose from.
Choose "Applications" and it will open a window that give s you the option to download and install a heap of apps. The app you want to choose is Summerboard or Dock. Dock is a bit harder to use but I have found that it's more stable than Summerboard at least on my device. However I am running 1.02 with a ton of apps and roms so yours might be much more stable than mine.

i got an iPhone the other day, and it had been pre-jailbroken by the person who unlocked it for me, i downloaded loads of applications without realising that you needed summerboard to make it over 2 menus, the installer is on the second menu and i cant get to it, i was wondering if there was any way to remove applications or download summerboard without installer, or any other way to fix my situation without restoring the settings as its been unlocked.

cheers :)

it was a proper blonde moment!

Last edited by a moderator: