Summerboard: only 4 icons being replaced

lauzers

Feb 2, 2008
I have searched the web for so long but still can't figure out why...hope someone can kindly give me a hand.
I jailborke my touch to 1.13 and download summerboard(newest) to change the theme.
the wallpaper changed well, but only 4 icons( itune, safari, mail, youtube) are replaced with the theme. The rest of them just won't do anything.
Did I miss anything?
I just replaced all the icon manually....but is there any other way to do it automatically?
thanks

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I have searched the web for so long but still can't figure out why...hope someone can kindly give me a hand.
I jailborke my touch to 1.13 and download summerboard(newest) to change the theme.
the wallpaper changed well, but only 4 icons( itune, safari, mail, youtube) are replaced with the theme. The rest of them just won't do anything.
Did I miss anything?
I just replaced all the icon manually....but is there any other way to do it automatically?
thanks
I had a similar problem with only one icon, and someone told me to go to Settings> General> International>Region Format and make sure it was set to United States. I have an iPhone, not a touch, but maybe you have similar options.

lauzers

Feb 2, 2008
I had a similar problem with only one icon, and someone told me to go to Settings> General> International>Region Format and make sure it was set to United States. I have an iPhone, not a touch, but maybe you have similar options.
oh yeah...i see what went wrong now...u r right because im setting my touch to other langauge and only these 4 icon appear to be in english...
cool
thanks a lot for your help

viiddee

Sep 17, 2007
But is it possible to have an other langauge and change all the icons? like if i want en the meny to be in german.. like renaming the icons manually?!

// V