Summerboard problems, any input?

xbprez

Nov 3, 2007
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone has any input on this. I installed Summerboard 3.0b1 from the installer on my unlocked/jailbroken 1.1.1 but after that the phone became very unstable. Constantly crashing/restarting and programs like phone or SMS would take much longer to open than usual.

I uninstalled it and everything seems to be back to normal. Anyone experience anything like that and have any solutions? I really like the features of Summerboard and would like to have it back but couldn't deal with how unstable it made my phone.

fahad20

Oct 3, 2007
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone has any input on this. I installed Summerboard 3.0b1 from the installer on my unlocked/jailbroken 1.1.1 but after that the phone became very unstable. Constantly crashing/restarting and programs like phone or SMS would take much longer to open than usual.

I uninstalled it and everything seems to be back to normal. Anyone experience anything like that and have any solutions? I really like the features of Summerboard and would like to have it back but couldn't deal with how unstable it made my phone.
Download it again but switch off the "DIM WALLPAPER" option....then there wont be any problem.